According to TipRanks.com, Kothari is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Okta has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $92.16, implying a 28.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 16, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $90.00 price target.
CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD)
In a report released today, Brian Colley from Stephens maintained a Buy rating on CrowdStrike Holdings, with a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $149.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Colley is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for CrowdStrike Holdings with a $179.62 average price target, representing a 22.2% upside. In a report issued on August 22, Canaccord Genuity also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $185.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on OKTA:
- Options Volatility and Implied Earnings Moves Today, August 30, 2023
- Needham keeps Buy on Okta with $100 target into Q2 report
- Options Volatility and Implied Earnings Moves This Week, August 28 – August 31, 2023
- Okta price target lowered to $85 from $98 at Wells Fargo
- OKTA Earnings this Week: How Will it Perform?