Pirie covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as B2Gold, Osino Resources, and Atico Mining. According to TipRanks, Pirie has an average return of 4.3% and an 80.00% success rate on recommended stocks.
B2Gold has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.28, which is an 82.03% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 5, National Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$7.50 price target.
BTG market cap is currently $3.66B and has a P/E ratio of 9.63.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 104 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of BTG in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
B2Gold Corp. is an exploration company. The firm engages in the acquisition and development of mineral properties. It operates through the following segments: Fekola Mine, Otjikoto Mine, Masbate Mine, Libertad Mine and Limon Mine. The company was founded by Mark Anthony Corra, Thomas A. Garagan, Clive Thomas Johnson and Roger Thomas Richer on November 30, 2006 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Read More on BTG:
- TipRanks Expands to China
- Societe Generale (SCGLY) Gets a Buy from J.P. Morgan
- Over 100% Upside: Analysts See an Appealing Entry Point in These 3 ‘Strong Buy’ Stocks
- EQRx Announces Late-Breaking Oral Presentation of Final Progression-Free Survival Results from Phase 3 Trial of Sugemalimab in Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer at IASLC 2022 World Conference on Lung Cancer
- Weekly Market Review: Small Gains Following Robust Jobs Data