In a report released yesterday, Andrew Uerkwitz from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Netflix (NFLX – Research Report), with a price target of $243.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $201.63, close to its 52-week low of $162.71.
According to TipRanks.com, Uerkwitz is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 24.1% and a 58.6% success rate. Uerkwitz covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Spotify Technology SA, Unity Software, and ironSource.
Netflix has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $235.08, a 21.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 7, Evercore ISI also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $245.00 price target.
Netflix’s market cap is currently $89.58B and has a P/E ratio of 18.30.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Netflix, Inc. is a subscription-based streaming service through which members can view TV shows, documentaries and movies on any internet-connected device. The company also offers its DVD-by-mail service in the United States. Founded by Marc Randolph and Wilmot Reed Hastings Jr., on August 29, 1997, Netflix is headquartered in Los Gatos, CA.
Read More on NFLX:
- New Buy Rating for Amazon (AMZN), the Consumer Goods Giant
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: Cleanaway Waste Management Ltd. (TSPCF), Unicycive Therapeutics (UNCY)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Viking Therapeutics (VKTX), Eledon Pharmaceuticals (ELDN)
- Haliburton’s Q2 Results Shine; Street Says “Strong Buy”
- A.I.S. Resources Update on Its Advanced Exploration Stage Lithium and Gold Projects